Thursday, November 19, 2009

Parental Training via ANNOYING dog....

"GOOD" mornings do NOT start with a dog whinning and pawing at you before 4-A.M!!!
However, I had a funny thought today as my buddy 'Drew' woke me up in fear that I had forgotten to feed him, even though I have YET to fail him after over 6-years of his little doggy life! I was thinking that this was God's funny little way of preparing me for motherhood. I am already a morning person, I even get up early for work to make sure I can fit in exercise first thing...but I would much rather wake up to my alarm ANY day than my dog clawing at me and showing me no love in his haste to getting his breakfast! [hahah]
As I imagine the future, I will much rather wake up to a baby's cry than either of the two alternatives! ...at least I say that now!
THANKS to ALL for the outpouring of support even in this early stage as many of you have already started CHEERING us on!!! I wish I could wrap up a little warm fuzzie and send it back to you!!! *Smile*

1 comment:

polavinfamily said...

Well, I can assure you that you're right in that waking up to a baby crying is MUCH better than a wet dog nose or an alarm clock!! You're going to be a great mama!!Love you!
Robin