As I walked to the calendar in the kitchen to pencil in an appt. for May...it struck me as crazy how fast time goes by. I saw a quote once pertaining to that: Life Happens even when your eyes are closed, make sure you enjoy the full view....or something like that. hahah!
So, as I sit here waiting for Shaun to get home from work, I figured I should check in...
It's been almost two months since my last post, and not too much to update really.
We were forecasted to start some of our infertility journey next month, but lately we haven't had too much peace about the situation. It's funny how two people can think along the same lines, not really talk about it...but in God's timing it comes spilling out like a broken faucet!
God is definately prompting us for something BIGGER than we can fully see, and even though we are both impatient about growing our family, we know it's better to walk the same pass and path as God intends...it's just a little easier, and slightly more fun!!!
One of the struggles I deal with is the desire to fullfill our 'parent-roll' at the "perfect" age so we aren't too old, or the last to add to the grandchildren pool when all the rest of the kids are getting older by the second!!! Ahhh, time just goes by so fast! My grandma quotes her mother all the time saying, "Days go by slowly, but years fly by!" AMEN!
Sometimes I find it hard to pray because I don't know what to pray about...anyone else have that?! I keep praying for God's will to be done, and that He would let me in on His secrets before I go CRAZY! That might be too late to pray about!!! heehee
Keep praying us through this journey... hugs, and love to all!
M~
No comments:
Post a Comment