Monday, May 3, 2010

Running in Circles....

Some days I feel like a dog chasing their tail...
I went to an orientation meeting on a "Foster to Adopt" program in the area...needless to say, I feel like I went through the washing machine on "Regular/Fast" mode....

I don't know which way is up right now, in fact, I kinda feel like I am playing that "spin around with your forehead on the bat, then stand up and run in a straight line" game.

....ugh, I just need to breath for a little bit...in silence, maybe even go to bed.

1 comment:

Jen V. said...

That's exactly how I felt right after our first international adoption meeting. I think it's totally normal to feel that way. The amount of information that they cram into one of those meetings is overwhelming, as if the topic itself is not overwhelming enough!!!
Keep and open mind and heart, and PRAY about it! Hang in there! <3